Pregnancy and Birth Foundations
- Changes in Pregnancy
- Complications in Pregnancy
- Signs and Stages of Labour
- Pain relief options including non-pharmacological options
- Labour and Birthing positions
- Interactive class on fetal monitoring for low-risk and high-risk births
- Induction of Labour
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean Section
- Complications that may occur in the labour and birth
- Different birth options for the delivery of your baby
- Models of Care
Are you wanting detailed education on pregnancy and birth?
Are you wanting to learn at a pace that suits you?
Are you wanting to feel empowered for the upcoming birth of your baby?
This is a complete guide to pregnancy and birth at the click of a button. All your key questions are answered in our easy-to-follow classes. You can pause and replay the classes as many times as you need for the duration of your membership.
On purchase of the classes you not only get the whole selection of videos you will also get private access to “Submit a Question to a Midwife”, where questions will be answered by experienced midwives online. If the question is one of which the midwife thinks other mothers may benefit from, it will be displayed on the “Frequently Asked Question” page in the members area.
You will have 6 months access to the videos in which you purchase, after that your subscription will expire.
We recommend you purchasing the Mother-to-be Preparation Package, which covers everything for Pregnancy, Birth and the First Week of Life with Your Newborn. This package would suit if you have had a baby before and do not feel like you need to cover breastfeeding or the first week of life with a newborn.