- Signs and stages of labour
- Pain relief options including non-pharmacological options
- Labour and birthing positions
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section (VBAC)
- Induction of labour
- Complications that may occur in the labour and birth
- Different birth options for the delivery of your baby
Have you had a few years between babies?
Did you have a negative birth experience with your first birth?
Did you have a caesarean section with you first birth and now want a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Caesarean) this time?
Then this is the perfect package for you. We will ensure that you feel empowered and well educated as you head into having your second or third baby.
On purchase of the classes you not only get the whole selection of videos you will also get private access to “Submit a Question to a Midwife”, where questions will be answered by experienced midwives online. If the question is one of which the midwife thinks other mothers may benefit from, it will be displayed on the “Frequently Asked Question” page in the members area.
You will have 6 months access to the videos in which you purchase, after that your subscription will expire.
This is NOT SUITABLE for your first pregnancy. It is an express package for women who have had a baby before.