- Changes in Pregnancy
- Complications in Pregnancy
- Signs and Stages of Labour
- Pain relief options including non-pharmacological options
- Labour and Birthing positions
- Interactive class on fetal monitoring for low-risk and high-risk births
- Induction of Labour
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean Section
- Complications that may occur in the labour and birth
- Different birth options for the delivery of your baby
- Models of Care
- Bathing and settling your newborn
- Normal newborn behaviour for the first week of life
- Immunisation choices and newborn tests
- Emotions/postnatal depression
Is this your first baby?
Are you wanting to learn at your own pace?
Do you want convenience for your pregnancy and birth classes?
Do you want an alternative to the current antenatal classes available?
Well this is the package for you. This is a comprehensive guide to pregnancy, birth and the first week of life with your newborn.
This is all the essential information you need to feel empowered for your journey ahead. You can pause and replay the classes as many times as you need for the duration of your membership.
On purchase of the classes you not only get the whole selection of videos you will also get private access to “Submit a Question to a Midwife”, where questions will be answered by experienced midwives online. If the question is one of which the midwife thinks other mothers may benefit from, it will be displayed on the “Frequently Asked Question” page in the members area.
You will have 6 months access to the videos in which you purchase, after that your subscription will expire.