- Normal Newborn Behaviour
- What Colostrum is and the size of newborns stomachs
- Feeding Cues of your newborn
- Attachment and Positioning Techniques with demonstration
- How do I know my baby is getting enough milk?
- Bottle Feeding with Expressed Breast Milk
- Breastfeeding Tips
- Interviews with a Lactation Consultant and new mothers who have started on their breastfeeding journey
Did you miss the breastfeeding preparation class in your traditional antenatal classes?
Are you still unsure of what to expect from breastfeeding?
Then this is the class for you. It is well researched that “education is the key to successful breastfeeding”. This class will give you knowledge, understanding and confidence to go out and practice the skills needed to be successful in breastfeeding your newborn.
On purchase of the classes you not only get the whole selection of videos you will also get private access to “Submit a Question to a Midwife”, where questions will be answered by experienced midwives online. If the question is one of which the midwife thinks other mothers may benefit from, it will be displayed on the “Frequently Asked Question” page in the members area.